What is a recovery email
A recovery email is an email address that is used on daily basis for resetting the password of your gmail account/ yahoo account/ outlook account/ hotmail account/ aol account. The resetting becomes convenient when the situations like these arises:
- when you are not accessing your account
- locked account due to some reason
Follow the easy steps below to change your recovery email address.
How to change recovery email in gmail
- Go to my account<recovery email
- Click on edit located next to email address
- Enter the recovery mail address and tap on done.
How to change recovery email in yahoo
- Log-in to your account and go to account security page
- Click on email-address and tap on the edit-icon located next to the option of recovery.
- Fill the recovery information & click on confirm. Follow the display prompts for the new info verification.
- Tap on profile icon<manage account<account info<security-setting
- Tap on email-address and then on the edit icon located next to recovery-option.
- Fill the new mail info & press on confirm. Follow the display prompts for the verification of the new information.
How to change recovery email in outlook/ Hotmail
- Log-in to your outlook/Hotmail account and click on the option button located at the top right corner.
- Select more-choices and then select change-choice under alternate email-address.
How to change recovery email in aol
- Log-in to your aol account & go to account security page.
- Select the option of add recovery email address. In case if it’s not visible to you then tap on email-address first.
- Do as per the on screen prompt for the verification of new information.