The contacts play the most significant role in one’s life. This application has a list of names of the people we know and their phone numbers. It plays a very important role & helps us during our need. If your contacts are lost then you can recover it with our Waredot recovery application –RescueData. It is easy to use and you can recover your contacts with few taps.
Check out below to know how to recover deleted contacts.
Recover permanently deleted contacts, or selective contacts, using Waredot recovery application -RescueData
- Download, install RescueData ios/android recovery application from Playstore.
- Run the application & recover your contacts with few taps.
This way is quiet simple and comfortable for the users. You can even check the other ways too.
Recover contacts using google contact app or website. (Android)
Check out the steps below for android users to know how to recover deleted contacts.
- Open the application “google contacts” on your android.
- Look for “settings” in the 3 lines menu located at the top left of your screen. click on it.
- Tap on “undo changes” then select “the time”.
- Tap on “confirm”.
- Your contacts will be restored now.
In case of using the google contact website, follow thaw steps below.
- Go to the google contact website & log in with google account.
- Click on “settings”
- Click on “undo changes”, select time
- Click “confirm”.
If you find any difficulty in following the above steps then simply download RescueData for you recovery for the easiest way.
Recover contacts using iCloud (iPhone)
- Go to iCloud.com & sign in to your account.
- Click on “account settings” & look for “advanced” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “advanced” then “restore contacts/restore bookmarks”
- Tap on “restore” beside the date of deletion of the contact. Again tap on “restore”.