What is mac recovery mode ?
This spesh mac recovery mode is effortless for identifying & solving disk related issues or installations and many more. Used for –loading the native tools for recovery, from particular disk partitions, bearing recover-images, copies of macos installers. This aids in restoration from time-machine backups, online helps, macOS reinstallation, clearing of hard-disks etc.
- Restoration from time-machine backups -it rubs out the present disk by copying everything to the other drives which helps in restoration.
- Online helps–the usage of safari lets you solve all the internet related & Pc related issues quickly
- MacOS reinstallation –this beautiful feature removes your present OS with a new one. It’s recommended to store everything first in your cloud or external devices before being this process.
- Clearing of hard-disks Clearing of hard-disks –this attribute aids in scanning, verifying, repairing of your drive right from the display-screen of recovery.
How to boot mac in recovery mode ?
Follow this easy steps below to achieve your goal:
1. To boot mac in recovery mode, shut & restart your device. While restarting, make sure to press on the keys (“command”+ “R”) together.
2. Keep holding the previous said keys, until you see the logo of apple or any other screen. Type your passwords in order to move to the further steps.
3. The window of macos utilities symbolizes that your startup is completed. This screen flourishes all the recovery services offered by this recovery mode.
4. Go to the apple menu, restart/shutdown to exit this mode. Before quitting make sure to select a dissimilar startup disk from the menu.
In case if you are unable to boot in this mode then, hold on the keys (“option” + “command” + “R”) or (“shift” + “option” + “command” + “R”) during restart.
how to restart mac in recovery mode ?
To restart mac in recovery mode follow the step below.
1. Go to the apple menu, restart/shutdown to exit this mode.
2. Before quitting make sure to select a dissimilar startup disk from the menu.