You subscribed to Disney Plus, binge-watched all your favorite TV shows and movies, and now you want to cancel your subscription or thinking to delete your Disney plus account. No matter what you are looking for here because in this article we will guide about most thing about Disney Plus. But majorly you can seek help from this article on how to delete Disney plus account. Make sure you read the complete article and follow the complete steps below.
How to Delete Disney Plus Account
First of all, from your primary profile’s homepage, tap on your character in the upper-right corner. Select Accounts on the resulting drop-down menu. Select Disney+ (Monthly), then tap on Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the next page.
Now you’ll be asked to enter the reason for deleting your account, enter the reason you want and then select the red No Thanks, Cancel Disney + button to delete your account.
How to Delete a Disney Plus Profile
To delete your Disney plus profile, open the Disney+ Website on your computer or smartphone browser, whichever you use. Log in to your account, if you are not already logged in.
1. If you have multiple account profiles, choose the primary account holder’s avatar. Tap on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page to access your account details. Here you can see all your account details.
2. Tap Account and choose the blue “Billing Details” link. Here you will find the “Cancel Subscription,” tap on it. You’ll need to confirm that you really wish to cancel your account by tapping on the red “Complete Cancellation” button.
3. Now, complete the optional survey. This is really not necessary, it just putting down your reason that why you leaved the Disney+. So that they can improve their services if the reason was genuine.
Note: If you signed up for Disney+ with a bundle package or through an outside source, your account page will list that service under the subscription heading. Tap “Billing Details” like you would with a regular Disney+ account.
How to Delete Disney Plus Account on Roku
If you want to delete the Disney+ account on Roku, make sure that you have signed up for Disney+ using your Roku account. Any Disney+ subscription purchased directly from Disney or Purchased outside of the channel store or the Roku channel is not listed and cannot be canceled via your Roku device or account.
1. To delete Disney+ account on roku, Visit http://my.roku.com/ on your web browser. Sign in to your Roku account, if needed.
2. Choose manage your subscription and review the list of subscription billed by Roku for Disney+.
- First of all, make sure to check your subscription renewal date
- If you don’t see your Disney subscription, choose the Roku channel and review any subscription there.
3. Select the Disney+ subscription and choose Unsubscribe to cancel. Confirm you want to cancel at the prompt.
Frequently Asked Question
How to Reactivate Your Disney+ Account
If you want to reactivate your Disney account, follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Disney+ and press uninstall.
- Now go to the Google Play Store and search for Disney+. Reinstall the Disney+ app from the Google Play Store. Log back in with your existing username and password, and you will be logged in.
Note: Once your account has been deleted, you’ll be unable to reactivate it. Please remember that, once you delete your Disney Account, you may no longer be able to access Disney Life through the app or website, you will not be able to receive any password reset emails either.
Cancel Disney Plus Amazon
You can cancel your subscription with an Amazon subscription anytime from your membership and subscription in your account. To cancel a subscription your purchased using subscribe with Amazon.
Go to https://amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions on your web browser. Make sure you are logged in. Now select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page. From this page, you can end your subscription.
Disney plus login devices
Disney+ only allows four concurrent streams across devices. As per Disney Plus, users can stream up to four different devices simultaneously in their accounts. You can stream on your iPhone/iOS, Android phone, PlayStation 4, or Amazon Fire TV all at once.