If you are a Photographer then you may aware of VSCO app. VSCO is an app for photography, and you can even upload your photos, implement photos such as editing, filter, and even share them on other sites. This VSCO is available for free and if you want so you can also buy presets for photos. VSCO app is great for those who loved photography and who want to experiment with the style of their photos. VSCO app has a great toolkit feature where you can fade, sharpen, saturate, contrast, and make fine adjustments to photos. If you are serious about photography then you must give it one try. However, there is another alternative that exists or if you are not interested after using the app, it is easy to delete it. Below you can find the instructions on how to delete VSCO account.
How to Delete VSCO Account
1. Visit https://vsco.co/ on your web browser and log in to your account using your username and password. Find the sign-in button at the top of the field. Once you logged in, you will be redirected to the home screen that you were at when you first went to your VSCO page.
Once you are on the home page, click on Settings; the three dots icon arranged in a small circle in the right corner of the home page of your VSCO account. Doing so will take you to the settings menu for your VSCO account.
3. You can see here all your account details such as username, name, email, and other apps that you may have connected to VSCO. Scroll to the bottom of the page, now at the bottom of the page is a header that says “Delete My Data.” Under this, you will see a blue button that you can click that says, “Delete My Account.” Click this button.
4. As soon as you click on it, you’ll be asked to enter a password. Once you re-enter your password, you’ll be asked to choose the reason that why you want to leave VSCO? Find the correct reason or if your reason isn’t listed there, simply click other and describe your issue in the blank space.
5. Hit the blue “Delete my VSCO” button beneath all of this and you’re all done.
Note: If you don’t want to delete your account, but just want to take some break. You can deactivate your account instead of account deletion.
How to Delete VSCO Post
The first step in really removing yourself from VSCO is the deletion of your content. However, if you just remove the random post that you posted wrongly or due to any other reason. Here you can learn how to delete VSCO posts.
- Open the VESCO app on your device and log in your account, if you are not already logged in.
- Now, tap on the face icon in the bottom right to access your profile,
- Here you can find all your images. Select an image and tap the three dot icon in the top right.
- Hit Delete to remove the image. Now you will see that your image is deleted.
How to Delete VSCO Subscription
If you have planned to delete your VSCO account, make sure you have canceled the subscription prior to deletion. Make sure that deleting your account will not delete your subscription if any.
To delete VSCO subscription,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your phone. Tap on the menu options, including your Home, Games, Movies & TV, Books, and Music.
2. Tap on the three vertical buttons in the top left of your screen. Doing so will pull out a tab that includes your Google Account information, such as your name, profile pictures, and associated accounts.
3. Tap Subscription to appear all your subscription listing through the Play Store. Find the VSCO subscription and tap on it. Doing so will open a new page where you can cancel your subscription.
4. Tap Cancel. Now follow the on-screen instructions to fully cancel the subscription.
How to Reactivate VSCO Account
If you want to reactivate your deactivate VSCO account at any time by signing into your account on the VSCO app.
What happens if i delete VSCO app
Few things you must know before delete your app that what happens if you delete the VSCO app.
If you delete the VSCO app at any point without backing up the VSCO app, you will lose your photos. This includes photos imported before and after the update. You should regularly backup your device to avoid losing photos.
How to Verify VSCO Account
If you’ve created your VSCO account with your phone, just tap on “More” sign up options and tap on “Continue with phone number.” It is an option in the VSCO app either you want to verify your account or not. Now once you entered your mobile number and tap “Verify,” you’ll be sent to a screen you’ll send an authorization text.
Make sure you entered the phone number on which you can receive text messages. Check your text messages; you should receive a text with this after entering your mobile number. After entering your authorization code, you’ll be taken to your profile.