If you reading this article it means you want to delete your POF account and it directly says that you have found your right one for the rest of your life. It’s great! Using a POF account for dating life is the best option. When you have nobody else or your heartbroken this dating site will help you. The exciting point in this, it won’t need any subscription or even not included any paid terms. You can use a standard account with POF and start searching for your loved one and it’s an exciting feature that you can record your voice and send to the other person on the app. You can start chat without paying a penny and it won’t ask you to pay. Hence, you can use the site freely and enjoy your freedom with the standard account as well.
However, there can be plenty of reasons due to which you are deleting your POF account. In this article, we will teach you how to delete the POF account. There are two options available, you can either delete your POF profile permanently or just hide it from view. Once you hide your profile, the other people on the website will not be able to find you on the website, which might be a perfect solution if you are not sure about your decision.
How to Delete POF Account
1. Open the browser you use and paste the site link https://pof.com and log in to your Plenty of Fish account if you haven’t logged in.
2. Once your profile opens, click on the “Help” button at the top of the screen just before the “Logout” option. Once you click on help, there will be a list of option along the left-hand side of the screen, click “Remove Profile.”
3. Under “How do I delete POF account,” hit the “Delete account” heading from various choices. Doing so will take you to your account’s deletion page.
4. To deactivate POF Account, just click on this direct link, you can go directly to this page. It will ask you to enter your username and password, and you will reach the final deletion page of your account.
Here POF will ask you to enter your various details such as
- Username and Password
- Reason for leaving POF
- How many dates you have been working on
- Whether or not you will suggest POF to others
Note: besides this section, you will be advised that if you delete your POF account, you will not be able to continually use any data related to your profile
5. Once you have done with the information, click the Delete Account and your account will be removed including any paid subscription you may have.
How to Hide your Plenty of Fish Profile
If you just want a break from dating for a while, but think you come back to plenty of Fish at a later date, hiding your profile is probably the best option.
1. Browser your desktop or mobile browser’s “many fish homepage.”
2. By entering your username/email and password related to your account, log in to your POF account. Click or click “Check Mail.” At the top of the POF account page, click the “Edit Profile” tab. A menu will now appear with distinct options.
Click “Click here to hide from others your profile.”