Are you bored from playing the old collection of your games because your PS4 console stuffed full of games that you don’t want to play? You should change and bring the spice with your PS4 games. For this, you have to delete games on PS4 so that you’ll be able to download new games on your PlayStation console. Since games can take up to 50GB each, your system might not allow you to keep more than two or three on it at a time. You can manage storage space by removing games that you have completed or abandoned to make room for new ones. To do so, you need to remove the games, and if you don’t know “how to delete games on PS4”; follow our guide to remove the games on your PS4 and enjoy yourself.
How to Delete Games in Your Library
Locate to the icon for the game you wish to remove, either from the quick start main menu or from your library, you can find it all the way to the right side of the utility bar on the PS4 home screen.
While highlighting the icon, press the “Options” button on your controller to open the menu and go ahead. Here, scroll down to delete, and confirm your selection by pressing OK. Now you can see that your selected PS4 game has been deleted now.
If you don’t want to delete all the games or if you cannot make the selection which games you should remove, the better avenue, though heading to Settings on the far right of the PS4 home screen and select Storage>Application. In there, you’ll find each of your games listed with its relative size, making it very easy to clock which games are more filling up your space-and ensuring you won’t need to delete several fun games. You can delete that one culprit taking up to 100GB you can remove.
How to Delete Games from System Storage
If you’re making up space on your PS4, you may want to delete games from the system storage menu itself. The storage menu itself lists games in size order, making it easier to identify which games are taking up the most space.
1. Go to Setting on the home screen and select Storage.
2. Next, choose “System Storage, or Extended Storage, if you have an external hard drive attached to your PS4. Select Applications and press the option on your controller, then select Delete.
3. You can choose more than one game to delete at this time. Once you chose the game you wish to delete, hit delete with the desired boxes checked.
4. Confirm your selection by pressing OK. That’s it your selected games has been disappeared or deleted now.
How to Reinstall Games
When it comes to deleting games; we cannot forget to talk about how to re-download or how to reinstall games on PS4. Any PS4 game you’ve bought digitally, download through PS Plus, or installed on your console using a retail disc can be re-installed without having to purchase it all over again. Here’ what you need to do:
1. Select Library and scroll down to “Purchased” on the home screen. If you’re trying to find PlayStation Plus games, select the yellow plus sign under the Purchased icon as an alternative.
2. Games that are not finding on the console will display a download symbol on the game icon’s bottom right side.
3. To download a game, click the Download button, and again reinstalling.
We have guided you about how to delete games on PS4 and how you can reinstall your removed games as well. This article was easy enough and we hope you find this article as helpful as you need.