There’s a problem always persisting while deleting GamePigeon on iPhone and so we have answered the question of how to delete the GamePigeon on iPhone? If you have belonged to that frustrated user who wants to delete game Pigeon from iMessage entirely, then you will get to know how to uninstall GamePigeon from your iPhone.
How to Delete GamePigeon
Here what you need to do to delete the GamePigeon.
1. Launch the “iMessage” app on your iPhone and select the contact (conversation). Under the text bar (horizontal App Drawer), you will see multiple applications.
2. Slide over them to the left. Tap More and tap on the Edit button from the top right corner of the iPhone screen to hide from Favourite, See the below picture. If you wish to delete it completely from your iPhone, then Swipe the app or Game name to delete it.
3. Locate “GamePigeon” and disable toggle to remove from favorites.
4. Now, scroll down and find the GamePigeon under the More Apps section. Next, swipe left to bring the ‘Delete” option. Hit “Delete.”
GamePigeon Is Not Working
If you are having trouble using GamePigeon, whether it is not showing in the App Store, iMessage, then the following solutions will come in handy for you. In some cases, you can easily delete Game Pigeon and redownload the app from the Apple App Store. However, there are situations whereby you won’t be able to download the app. And instead, you’ll be getting a message that the app you are trying to download is already installed.
To fix GamePigeon when it doesn’t download or isn’t showing up in iMessage, try these steps:
- Try Sign Out of your Apple ID 2. Renew connection lease3. Restart your device 4. Restore your device
You can try all these methods to fix Gamepigeon when it says it has downloaded but it isn’t showing or opening.
How to Install GamePiegon
1. First of all, download the GamePigeon app on your phone. Make sure that third-party apps are currently enabled as an installation source. Just Go to Menu>Settings>Security>and check Unknown sourced to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
2. You will now need to locate the GamePigeon apk file you just downloaded. Once you have located the GamePigeon apk file, click it and it will start the normal installation process. Tap “Yes” when prompted for anything. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
GamePigeon is now installed on your device. Enjoy!
How to Install GamePigeon on Mac
Follow the below steps to install the GamePigeon on Mac.
1. Download and install the GamePigeon on your Mac. Go to AppStore and search for the game. Install the latest version available.
2. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a lightning cable. Open QuickTime player and choose select File, then go to “New Movie Recording.”
3. On the menu that pops select your iPad or iPhone. Your phone screen will be displayed on the mac.
- To launch the b game on your iPhone, follow the following steps.
4. Launch iMessage and navigate to apps and click on the arrow button to display menus. On the following menus displayed select apps and select GamePigeon from the apps to launch.
5. Select the mini-game you want to play. Launch the game and choose the contact you want to play with. Once they get your invitation you can start playing.