Facebook is the most used and earlier social media platform people use. This can be called the route of other social media account such as if you have a Facebook account so you need not create a separate account, just connect your Facebook account to Instagram and your account will be created. You can see that your account now has been added and you can use Facebook and Instagram together. In this article, we will guide you on some important topics about Facebook such as “How to Delete your Facebook Account”, “How to Delete Facebook Page”, “How to Delete Facebook Group”. If you want to cover these topics then read on:
How to Delete Facebook Account
Open the Facebook app on your phone or you can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account to reach your Facebook deletion page.
1. If you are not automatically logged in, you need to log in then. Enter your email address and password for your account, and then click Log In. It’s a blue button in the middle of the page.
2. What you need to do is, just click “Delete My Account”. It’s below the warning message in the middle of the page. Clicking on it will open a pop-up window.
3. It will ask you to enter your password again. Enter your password field at the top of the Window.
4. Click “OK” to confirm that you want to delete. You can find it at the bottom of the pop-up window. Your account will be deleted within 30 days, in case you changed your mind you can cancel the deletion of your account. To cancel deletion, you just need to log into your Facebook account again.
How to Delete Facebook Page
If you created a Facebook page for a personal business you’ve since abandoned or an old fan page that no longer suits your passion, there’s an easy way to delete it.
To delete a Page, you have to be the creator of the page. To delete your page you’ve created, here’s how:
1. Go to your page, and click Settings. Doing so takes you to the page’s Settings page.
2. Click the “General” tab and you’ll see it at the top of the list of options on the left side of the page. Scroll down and click Remove Page. You can find this near the bottom of the page. Clicking it will prompt the heading to expand, revealing an additional option.
3. Hit “Permanently delete page” below the remove page heading. Click “Delete Page” when prompted. Doing so immediately deleted your page; when Facebook prompts you to click OK, your page has been successfully deleted.
How to Delete Facebook Group
You cannot delete the Facebook group or there is no “Delete” option to select anywhere within a Facebook group, but there is another way to permanently delete groups. If you want to delete a Facebook group, you need to remove all the members from the group and leave the group itself. But make sure that you can only apply this instruction when you are an admin of the group.
1. Find the group you want to delete. On Facebook.com, select Groups, then select the name of your group under the Groups you manage section on the left. If you are on Facebook App, click the menu icon in the main at the bottom for iOS or the tap for android. Click Groups, then click the group under Groups you manage.
2. On Facebook.com, choose Members from the vertical menu on the left. On the app, click the collection of member profile pictures at the top. Choose the three dots next to each member’s name and select Remove from Group. On the app, click each member’s name and then click Remove member.
3. Under Remove Member, select the member you want to remove from the group. Repeat the above three-step for every individual group member until you’re the only one left.
4. Now you need to remove leave the group itself. Select the three dots>leave the group.
5. On the app, click Admins at the top of the membership tap where you’re only remaining member listing should be. Click your name>leave the group.
Now, there is no one in the groups, the group is automatically deleted.