World’s largest online market Amazon helps you to stand your own store and sell what you want. However, Amazon increases its safety day by day while keeping its eye on your every activity in the Amazon panel. Amazon keeps records history-records of Amazon order history-records of Amazon purchase history. Many brick-and-mortars also do this, through the use of membership or loyalty cards. Your order history cannot be deleted; however, if you have privacy concerns about your shopping habits, there are steps you can take to increase your privacy.
In this article, we will guide you on how to delete Amazon’s order history. Before we go ahead, you should know that there is one Amazon buyer account and the other one is an Amazon seller account. Both the accounts have their own method to do as one is for the buyer and the other is for the seller. Let’s start.
How to Delete Amazon Order History
Remember that you cannot permanently delete Amazon order history, but you archive them. Archive history means; your Amazon password can access your order history on the active list.
1. Visit the Amazon. In and log in to your account. To log in to your account, go to Account & List’s. Click the Sign-in button.
2. Next, once you signed in to your account, click the Returns & Order button at the top. You’ll see a login form before you see your order history. This is essential if you’re afraid someone who accesses your Amazon account sees your order history. They will need the password to see your Amazon order history.
3. You can archive the items you’ve ordered by clicking you can use the search feature to find multiple items on your orders page. Archive orders next to the products you want to hide/archive from your order history list. As soon as you choose the archive button, a window will pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to archive the order. Once archives, you’ll see that items will immediately invisible on your default order history page.
Note: Amazon only allows you to archive 100 orders. Choose wisely the items you want to delete.
How to Hide Order on Amazon App
The procedure “hide orders on Amazon app” is quick and easy to do. Because it’s on your phone and you can do it anytime. However, deleting or hiding history doesn’t mean that you permanently delete Amazon order history. Read on.
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone and sign in to your account. You can log in with your credentials (email id and password).
2. Go to the Your Orders icon that is located at the top right side of the dashboard and identify the specific searched item that you want to hide.
3. From here, tap on “Archive Order,” and you are done. The selected items will immediately remove.
How to Delete Amazon Account
1. Visit https://amazon.com/privacy/data-deletion on your browser and choose the account you want to delete.
2. Sign in to your Amazon account you want to delete. Review the products and services associated with your account. If you still want to proceed and delete your account, select reason in the drop-down menu, tick the box next to “Yes, I want to permanently close my Amazon account and delete my data and click close my account.
3. Once you delete your Amazon account, you will receive an email notification will be sent to the email address associated with your account or via text message. You’ll need to reply within 5 days to verify your request.
Note: Once your account is closed, nobody will longer access you or by anyone else and it cannot be undone.
Frequently Asked Question
Read this frequently asked questions if your query is not covered in the above article.
Amazon Deleted my Order History?
Amazon won’t delete your order history, you can only archive your order history but it still can be seen on Amazon. If you want to see your Amazon order history, in your Amazon account- Tap on the “Your Order” button to access your order history.
No Archive Oder Option on Amazon
If you couldn’t find the archive order option on Amazon, go to Amazon.com on your browser and click the Aa at the left end of your URL address bar (outside the site). Click request desktop website” and then you can go to your order list and use the archive button.
Archive Amazon Order Mobile App 2020
Archive order can still be viewed by visiting your account page and click on “archived orders” under “Ordering and shopping preferences.” This will show a list of all your past archived orders.
Amazon Last Order
If you want to check your Amazon last order, log onto the Amazon website and hover the account & lists section. Click on Your Orders, and on the next screen will show you everything you’ve ever purchased from Amazon, in reverse chronological order.