You should always clean your iPhone not from outside only but even from inside. You can delete your albums and photos and that no more required screenshots that unnecessary filling up your iPhone storage. can delete pictures from the Photos app and delete entire albums. The only iPhone photo albums you can’t delete are apple’s stock folders such as Favorites and Camera roll or all photos. You can, however, delete the hidden photo albums by removing all the photos from them. You can easily delete the photo albums from the iPhone, and the photos you delete won’t be created from your Camera Roll or All Photos, which means you can delete photo albums without losing the picture inside. Let’s see how?
How to Delete Albums on iPhone or iPad
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and follow the respective instructions below:
1. Click Albums from the bottom navigation. Under My Albums, click See All and click Edit on the top right.
2. You’ll see the minus sign in red on the corner of the album that you want to remove. Now, wait for the pop-up. When the pop-up appears at the bottom, click Delete Album to confirm the removal of the album. Click “Done” when you finish.
How to Remove Album on Mac
Open the Photos app on your Mac and follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the “Photos” app on your Mac. Now, go to the sidebar, and expand the “My Albums” folder. Here, look for that you want to delete and then right-click it.
2. From the context menu, choose the “Delete Album” option. Now, you’ll now see a pop-up asking you for confirmation. Here, click the “Delete” button.
The albums will now be deleted from your iCloud Photo Library, and the change will be synced across all your devices. Again, this won’t affect any of your photos.
How to Delete Songs, Music from iPhone
If you need free space up in your iPhone you can also remove songs, music, videos from your iPhone which directly helps you to keep your iPhone free-up space. We will guide you about two ways to delete your songs, music, and videos. Here’s a guide, follow:
1. Open the Music app on iPhone and click the “Library” tap in the lower-left corner of the app. You should see all your music, with links to sort your tracks by playlist, artist, albums, and songs.
2. Find the albums or songs you want to delete. If you want to delete the albums, click the album and click three dots to the right.
3. To delete the songs, start playing the track and then click the player so it takes over the screen, then clicks the three dots in the bottom right corner.
4. In the options window, click “Delete from Library.” Confirm that this the track you want to delete by hitting “Delete Album” or “Delete Song.”
If you have an iPhone 5S or later, you can only delete a song or album using a “deep press” instead. Press deeply on the album or track and an options window should appear. From the options window, click “Delete from Library.”
How to Remove Music from your iPhone via Settings
You can delete your music, songs, and videos from your iPhone via settings. Here’s how to do so:
Open the Settings app and click “General,” and then click “iPhone Storage.” It may take a moment, but you’ll see a graph showing how your phone’s storage is being used. Click the “Music” app (apps are listed from largest to smallest, so Music will appear near the top of you have a lot of music stored on your phone).
Now you can select how much you want to prune, you have a number of options:
- If you want to the Music app and all of your music, click “Delete App” and then confirm this choice.
- If you want to delete all of your music but leave the Music app on your phone, click “Edit” and then click “All Songs.”
- If you want to remove the complete artist (and all of the songs for that artist), swipe the artist top of the left and then click “Delete.
- To delete an entire album, click the artist to see the entire album associated with that artist on your phone. Then swipe the album to the left and click Delete.
If you want to delete a single song, first of all, find the songs by tapping the artist followed by the album. Then swipe the song to the left and then click “Delete.”