Do you want to know how to delete a Netflix Profile? Don’t worry; this is not as much difficult as you think. There might be any reason due to which you want to delete your YouTube channel like, you have created more than one profile on the same account, and now you don’t need that extra profile so you can delete that one and continue with your existing one profile.
Fortunately, deleting a Netflix profile from your account is almost as easy as creating a new one. Whether you are trying to delete your profile from a PC or mobile device, this is what you need to do.
How to Delete Netflix Profile from PC
1. If you want to delete your Netflix profile from your PC, you will need to first sign in to your account. You can do so by visiting the Netflix website on your browser. If you are on a PC, you’re probably already logged in, but if not, you need to log in. To do so, head to Netflix and hit Sign In, located in the upper-right corner.
Note: If you’re using a mobile device, you’ll want to use the Netflix app for iOS or Android rather than the browser.
2. Once you’re logged in (it might prompt you to choose a profile; you’d select whichever profile you use personally), tap the icon in the upper right corner to open a drop-down menu, then choose “Manage Profiles.”
3. On this “Manage Profile” page, you need to select the profile you wish to delete and click the pencil icon in the center. You’ll then see a menu. (See image)
4. Next, tap “Delete Profile”, then on the next screen, tap “Delete Profile” again to confirm. Proof! That profile and its viewing history are now, well, history. You’ll indirectly return to the “Manage Profile: screen; tap Done to successfully end the deleting procedure and return you to the Profile Section screen.
How to Delete Netflix Profile from iOS
If you want to delete your Netflix profile from your iOS device, you can do it easily. Actually, this is incredibly simple. Whereas you can’t set parental controls or make major edits to your account, you can delete a profile using the iOS app. Read here what you need to delete your Netflix profile.
1. Open the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad. Next, from the main screen that appears when you first open Netflix, there is an option to edit. Click on it and pencil icons will appear on your profile.
2. If you have multiple accounts, you need to choose one. Once the pencil icon appears, you can click on the particular profile you wish to delete.
3. Once you hit “Delete” a pop-up window will appear and it will ask you to confirm “ if you’d like to delete the profile.” If you are sure about your decision, confirm and the profile along with all of its content will be gone from your Netflix account.
How to Delete Netflix Profile from Android
If you are using a Tablet or Android device to access your Netflix account and you want to remove your profile, no problem, you can remove your Netflix account using your Android device. Read on.
1. Open the Netflix app on your phone and if you haven’t already signed in, you need to sign in first. Once you’ve logged in to your account, you’ll be asked to choose a profile. Instead of choosing the profiles, you’d click on the pencil icon located in the upper-right corner of your screen.
2. Next, the profiles will now appear with their own pencil icons. You’d select the profile that you would like to delete. At the bottom of your screen, you can find the “Delete Profile” option. Hit the “Delete Profile” option and click confirm to delete your profile.
Note: If you have already logged in, go to the hamburger menu in the lower-right corner of the screen. Tap Manage Profile and from here you can follow the same instructions from above.